lundi 15 août 2016

Isha - Waving Hello and Coloring with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!

Hello Everyone! So the summer break is over. My younger daughter started school. My elder daughter is still home as she will start Uni from September :)

Talking about summer and hot weather, I have a water scene and I used the Zig Clean Color real brush markers to color the images. They are vibrant and rich colors and have brush tip. So it's very easy to get into all those tiny spaces. I have to tell you that they are super fun to color with. You really should try them out. Marjolein have them in the SHOP now :) I used Lawn Fawn "Mermaid for You stamp set" and dies.

I also used distress inks Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet to create the water background.



Hope you enjoyed my creation. Till Later!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire